My idea with this Templates/Looks pack was to give you the possibility to bring your aerial images very close to my editing style in a few clicks.
For that, I first had to think about what makes my edits unique and what part of those edits would be most interesting for you.
Shooting with drones can be tricky. They have small sensors, and you just can’t have the perfect exposure when the light is complicated. I took that into consideration when creating these Templates.
I also wanted you to be able to use these Templates not only with aerial scenes but with any landscape images, so I developed them in a way they can be adapted to match different types of framing and weather conditions.
You can see this Templates pack as an adaptive toolbox that gives you some liberty and ease in your post-production.
- The Basic, Basic Cloudy, Basic Sunset, Dark Sunrise, Earth Sunset, Earth Core, Dreamland, and Dark & Warm Templates are designed to fit any kind of landscape and aerial scene. Just test which one works best.
- The Blue Worlds 1 & 2, Textured Earth, and B&W Earth Templates are designed to fit aerial images framing the ground. These Templates have a powerful effect that can transform your aerial images in a dramatic way but won’t affect the sky.
- For the best possible result, play with the Amount slider for each Template. Then if you still want to fine-tune the results, you can adjust or disable any of the adjustments included in the Template.
- I love to create a dark ambiance with my edits. You can adjust basic Light tool settings like exposure, shadows, and highlights if needed. I just recommend not pushing up the exposure too much or else you’ll lose the balance.
- The white balance can react differently if you don’t work on raw files or if your original images are very cold or warm. You can re-adjust it if you feel you want something colder or warmer than what the Template gives you.
- Earth Core and Dark Sunrise use the Sun Ray effect. Remember to place the light source where the light is coming from in the original image. You can also deactivate the effect if you don’t want it.