Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
The Business Development Manager / Partner Acquisition Manager will source, nurture and develop a pipeline of prospective new partners within the Photography industry.
In this role, your primary focus will be to rapidly grow our number of new partners – affiliates and influencers worldwide.
- Execute business plans with clear goals, objectives, and metrics
- Building a pipeline of potential partners (generate leads with different traffic sources)
- Briefs development
- Develop relationships with influencers and affiliates across various social platforms
- Manage negotiations (from cold emails to signing partners)
- Onboarding and successful conversion of partnership prospects
- Work together with the Team Lead and Partner’s Success Team to achieve Partnership Team targets
- Provide weekly highlight updates
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities with discretion
- Previous influencer marketing campaign management experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable of all major social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Knowledge of the photography industry is plus
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.