Skylum allows millions of photographers to make incredible images faster. We automate photo editing with the power of Artificial Intelligence yet leave all the creative control in the hands of the artist. Our software gives rise to entirely new ways to enjoy photography, and we simply can’t do it without an awesome team of engineers and visionaries behind every release. You can change the way people imagine their photos to be.
The main goal of the Product Manager is to build and develop the most popular creative image editor in the world on the desktop platform. The product has to combine unique technologies, an innovative user experience, and a sleek and modern design with pleasing aesthetics.
- Creativity and a drive for innovation: Ability to discover new and sometimes unexpected solutions to problems, question legacy solutions, and go for the best solution that others haven’t thought of
- Eye for aesthetics: A passion for beautiful products
- Teamwork: Ability to negotiate and find a personalized approach to the teammates and create the best environment for collaboration
- Strategic thinking and imagination: Ability to think big and see the whole picture in a positive way as well as to swiftly identify potential opportunities and threats from current and future technologies
- Ownership and proactiveness: Desire to take responsibility and capacity to deliver results on time
- Result-driven: A focus on achieving results and a willingness to put in overtime to make them happen
- Enthusiasm: Passion and an optimistic attitude towards work
- Ability to work gracefully with criticism and a willingness to accept new ideas
- Unafraid of challenging tasks with no clear solutions
- Continuous market research to find new growth opportunities.
- Launching growth mechanics and app monetisation.
- Develop and manage a strong team.
- Working with R&D team and product designers to introduce new disruptive innovations.
- Maintain customer development process.
- Working closely with marketing on go-to-market plan.
- Analytic mindset.
- Experience in Product Management (5+ years) and with desktop products (2+ years).
- Experience in managing a team (3+ ppl).
- Understanding of the stack process from the moment of design to the moment the app is launched.
- English - Upper Intermediate and better.
What we offer:
For personal growth:
- A chance to work with a strong team and a unique opportunity to make substantial contributions to our award-winning photo editing tools;
- An educational allowance to ensure that your skills stay sharp;
- English and German classes to strengthen your capabilities and widen your knowledge.
- A great environment where you’ll work with true professionals and amazing colleagues whom you’ll call friends quickly;
- The choice of working remotely or in our office space located on Podil, equipped with everything you might need for productive and comfortable work.
- Twenty-one days of paid sick leave per year;
- Twenty-one days of paid vacation per year;
- Fun times at our frequent team-building activities.